You may have read many reviews about Soberlink but have you ever read the benefits of Soberlink in legal cases? At the present time, major health insurance companies do not pay for Soberlink.
Yet, Flexible Spending Accounts can be used to cover the cost of the Soberlink System (FSA). If you want to know more about the FSA program your company offers, talk to your boss.
All around the United States, family courts routinely make use of Soberlink Devices.
Allegations of drug or alcohol misuse may be considered in making custody decisions in some situations. Family law courts are quick to err on the side of caution when awarding custody, as the best interests of children are always important in a divorce.
Soberlink’s role in the divorce process
Alcohol abuse allegations are common in custody battles.
Judges and mediators in custody disputes often have to make difficult choices about child and parent custody and visitation schedules with incomplete or inaccurate information.
The lack of evidence usually leads to a “he said, she said” scenario. For the sake of fairness, judges can order alcohol monitoring as a means of collecting evidence.
Soberlink is here to help with that. Soberlink enables cost-effective, dependable, and continuing testing, allowing for the entry of supplementary data.
Benefits can accrue to both the accused and the accuser when alcohol consumption is tracked in this way.
Soberlink can offer you with objective documentation of your sobriety during your parenting time if you’re facing allegations of alcohol misuse. Soberlink could actually replace the need for supervised visits.
Soberlink, on the other hand, can ease your concern if your co-parent has an alcohol problem.
What are the benefits of using Soberlink in matters of family law?
When alcohol monitoring is ordered as part of a custody case, Soberlink offers various benefits that other monitoring methods lack.
- Soberlink’s findings have been accepted in courts in all 50 states since 2011, primarily in Family Law disputes.
- American precision and dependability in medical care are guaranteed by this medical device’s clearance by the Food and Drug Administration.
- You have the option of scheduling your tests for only your parenting time, or you may do them whenever you like.
- Easy-to-read and understand reports simplify the process of providing evidence to family law courts.
- When it comes to the area of family law, Soberlink is the only technology that uses real-time facial recognition.
- All sorts of warnings can be triggered by the devices’ various security features if an unauthorized person tries to mess with them.
- To ensure that both parents are on the same page before any testing begins, Soberlink provides in-house compliance, a family law customer support team, and family law agreements.
The acceptability of Soberlink results in family law matters is discussed in a white paper produced by Soberlink.
Has there been a legal case involving Soberlink?
Soberlink has testified in courts around the United States, where it has been able to effectively defend the Device and demonstrate its accuracy and reliability.