Considering To Buy Autoflower Seeds? Here Is A Guide To Help You.
Being a popular variant of seeds like Feminized and Photoperiod, Auto-flower seeds are perfect for amateurs trying their hand in weed breeding and if you are one of those, then here is a guide for you.
There are many kinds of auto-flower seeds and Regular Autoflower Seeds for Sale Online. The variants might baffle you if you aren’t sure which variant might be the perfect choice for you. Read on, as this blog touches on the different kinds of Autoflower seeds, and it will help you make a well-informed purchase. .
Since the 1980s, when auto-flowering plants became more common and more breeding was done to produce new breeds, there have been many new types available, depending on the grower’s preferences. Today, there are hundreds of different auto-flower seeds to choose from.
Medicinal Marijuana is very popular these days, especially in legal states in the US, as auto-flower seeds have a low THC content and a relatively short growing period. They are perfect for breeders who are cultivating for medicinal purposes.
With the large variety in auto-flower seeds thanks to cross-breeding, breeders can cater to a larger audience, especially beginners in breeding. With its original low THC level having therapeutic purposes and cross-breeding to enhance it for people looking for a euphoric high and an additional bonus of short flowering time and good yields makes it a perfect investment for breeders.
The small structure and height of auto-flower strains compared to Sativa and Indica makes it perfect for growing indoor or in closed spaces for private breeders, and its lack of special conditions adds to it. As the large variety will indefinitely confuse you, let’s come to the various kinds available after knowing the basic types.
- Auto Gorilla Glue Strain- This is one of the most common auto-flowering plants on the market right now. It’s a hybrid strain with thin, bright green buds that gives you an ecstatic mental high and a body-melting sensation.
- Auto Bruce Banner- 80% Sativa and 20% Indica; and a THC content range of 19-21%.
- Auto Blueberry Strain- 80% Sativa and 20% Indica genus and a THC content of 19-21%.
- Auto Gelato Strain- 55% Sativa and 45% Indica and a THC content of 24%
- Auto Strawberry Cheese Strain-This strain has 70% Sativa and 30% Indica and a THC content of 21%.
DO’s and DON’Ts for your Auto-flower seeds.
After you purchase your regular auto-flower seeds for sale online, to make sure your breeding is successful even as an amateur is to be meticulous on your part. Keep these steps in mind while you breed.
- Remember to choose your seed carefully. Do your research and read up before you choose a seed.
- Do not be disheartened if you make mistakes, remember you learn from them, and it is a learning process.
- Do not over prune the leaves and stems or overfeed and over water. Remember, auto-flower doesn’t need additional maintenance.
Do try growing it outdoors, even when you can grow indoors because of its size, do not just stick to one area unless you don’t have the choice.
For know more detail about Regular Autoflower Seeds please visit the website https://i49.net/